SuiteCRM Customer Portal for WordPress
One of the most secure ways to build a customer portal is to utilize the secure servers you have already deployed for your CRM. SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal extends the current SuiteCRM setup of yours and provides the front-end for your end customers’ access. SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal is an interactive customer portal plugin wherein your customers can come and directly submit tickets, access a knowledge base, use chat-based services, create proposals for quotes, and more. CRMJetty’s SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin extends the functionality of your SuiteCRM and creates WordPress based customer portal.
Why Choose SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal?
- A secure method to provide access to your CRM with role-based functionality to your customers, partners, affiliates, suppliers, and other business critical stakeholders.
- Provide an interactive portal to your end-users to resolve their queries from a well-documented knowledge base and create support tickets on their own.
- A customer or client space to access important data such as quotes, and more.
- Create effective operational processes through a ticketing system and CRM integrated customer portal.
- Provide an alternative channel as to limiting your customers to the emails to interact with you with comment history via the listing of cases.
- Reduce the possibilities of delayed ticket entry or miscommunication by allowing the customer to place their own request and manage profiles.
- A customer portal equipped to manage their accounts & services and upload documents.
- WordPress is an online, open source and feature-rich CMS. It allows you to customize your portal pages as well as add custom look and feel to your portal.
Features for SuiteCRM & WordPress Backend
- SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal provides you with a feature to manage SuiteCRM Modules accessibility for your Portal users. You can control the access to specific modules to the specific set of customers. Therefore, the access rights provided to the end users can be based on “need to access basis”.
- In order to manage the access controls for the portal users, we have also developed the functionality to assign portal users to a user group. Therefore, the activity of providing rights and overall management of the activity is not extremely tedious to the Admin.
Frontend Features for End Users
Single & Secure Sign-in
- You can have safe and secure portal login for the customers. It has a single sign-in for the default WordPress user account and for your SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal.
- A new user can directly sign-up from the portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with the same username and email address before. If no such user exists in the system, then a new user will be created in WordPress and SuiteCRM Contacts module.
- Once signed-up from SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal, the end-user can directly login to the portal and can also access his WordPress Account without having to login again.
User Convenience Frontend Features
- Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the SuiteCRM backend. WordPress admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow portal users to view them in their dashboard.
- Customers can view charts for cases and quotes module to know their status.
- Customers can also search globally from the SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal or can select the module from a drop down to search from any specific module.
Pay Invoices from Portal
Portal Invoice Add-On helps customers to make online payments for pending invoices directly from the portal through invoice module.
It will support all payment options available in WooCommerce.
View Payment Transaction History
It will provide admin functionality to view the payment transaction details from their CRM itself. The admin will be able to view details like payment methods, transaction details, transaction dates, status of the transactions, etc.
Why SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- Unlike other customer portal options, SuiteCRM Customer Portal for WordPress is built to extend the functionalities of your CRM. It is integrated with SuiteCRM and uses WordPress for Portal management.
- As it is integrated with SuiteCRM, you can customize the features as you require. Or, if you wish to upgrade the front-end of the portal, you can do so using the WordPress admin. So, you can customize as per the industry or any of the unique requirements you may have.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your SuiteCRM with WordPress. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Points To Note
In order for the SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your SuiteCRM & WordPress Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty.
- If you are installing SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal then make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on SuiteCRM & WordPress. If there is any then you should uninstall that plugin first.
- Portal Invoice Addon only works when WooCommerce is integrated with your WordPress.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
v4.0 to v5.0
v7.4.* to v7.10.9