Managed the Logistics with a Portal Solution for Cliftons Event Management Company
Cliftons is an event management company that wishes to come into the 21st century with an online portal. They had certain requirements for this portal, and this is where they contacted us.
Having successfully run a physical company, this was Cliftons’ first foray into the online world. Their requirements included the following:
- Customers can manage their booking confirmations.
- Customers can edit and update their existing bookings.
- Customers can request new event bookings.
- Customers can view their invoices and download PDFs of the same.
- Customers can view and approve their quotes.
- Customers can check the event availability and book the event without the need to log in.
Keeping their requirements in mind, we came up with a portal using which their customers can:
- Log in to the portal and make an event booking request from the portal where they need to provide the event information in the form, and that will be added to the CRM.
- Check the availability of the event rooms dynamically based on the filter criteria.
- Get the option to compare the rates based on the dates and add-ons (Based on the percentage of rooms available, the rates will get reflected on the portal dynamically).
- Check the add-on facilities for the particular event room booking.
- Pay online for the event directly from the portal with Bpoint and Stripe payment gateways.
- Once they make the payment, confirmation will be shown on the portal.
- Update their existing event details from the portal, and that will be reflected in CRM.
- View their invoices with an option to download them as PDFs.
- Share the quotes with the portal users, which portal users can accept/reject.
How Did This Help?
With the help of this portal, customers can use Cliftons, their trusted event planner/manager, just on a virtual plane. This makes it easier for them to directly book, edit, and update their bookings, and it also makes it smoother to make payments.