SuiteCRM Customer Portal for Joomla
SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal is the customer relationship smartness that your organization needs. It brings optimum accessibility for your customers to manage their contacts, accounts, cases and build active engagements with you. Self-care portal based on Joomla is an optimized solution to time and resources for businesses. Its centralized work processing makes your enterprise operations smooth, efficient and error free.
Why Choose SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal?
- SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal renders better customer experience on the web with altered user accessibility.
- It enables portal users to solve their queries and requests on their own, through a simplified process. SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal gives your customers the facility to manage their schedules, cases, meetings and documents.
- Set a smart and productive customer engagement practice to save your time along with resources.
- Allow role-based accessibility for portal users on the portal with separate user groups. It centralizes your work in a diversified manner.
- Create your CRM contacts as portal users and assign them specific user group.
Features for SuiteCRM & Joomla Backend
User Group Based Access
- Create user groups based on the module access you wish to provide and add CRM contacts in the user-group to grant the assigned access. Admin can create multiple groups and add contacts to them.
Create Mass Credentials
- Using this feature, you can add CRM contacts in bulk as Portal Users with a single click. The system will not only generate credentials, but also share them with the Portal users via email.
Configure Module Layouts
- Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal plugin provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in SuiteCRM. Portal Users can set Layouts for List, Edit, and Detail view from SuiteCRM and the same gets displayed in the Portal.
- Give your portal a name, upload a logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and color for calendar modules. Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full width page template with theme header and footer.
Frontend Features for End Users
- Safe and secure Portal Login for Customers. A new portal user can directly sign-up from the SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with same username and email address. If any such portal user does not exist in the system, then a new user will be created in the SuiteCRM Contacts module.
Attractive Dashboard with Icons
- Customers get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility. Customers can see only those modules which are assigned to them by the administrator. Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the SuiteCRM backend. Joomla admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow portal users to view them in their dashboard.
Manage CRM Records from Portal
- Customers can add, update or delete records from the SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal which will automatically reflect in SuiteCRM. They can easily access all the portal modules in one go with a single pane display on the left. An easy to use interface will help portal users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.
Calendar View for Daily Activities
- Portal users can view all their meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help portal users to view all their important activities from one place.
Why SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- CRMJetty creates SuiteCRM Customer Portal for Joomla that extends basic features of SuiteCRM and makes it a complete solution for businesses. Our Self-Service Portal comes with an intuitive user interface, which allows easy navigation and quick processing.
- We develop and deliver ready-to-use SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal. You just require to plug-and-play the portal to start administering their accounts, meetings, cases, notes and documents.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your SuiteCRM with Joomla. The data is secure on your servers and Joomla provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is cloud on your servers. The role of the SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Points To Note
In order for the SuiteCRM Joomla Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (Joomla) for installation.
- Check that your SuiteCRM instance and Joomla is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key provided by CRMJetty
- If you are installing Portal, make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on SuiteCRM or Joomla. If there is any, then you should uninstall that plugin first.
v7.4. * to v7.10.*