There can be many reasons to reset your PowerApps portal. Be it changing the tenant, datacenter, or removing the portal. When you reset the portal it deletes all the hosted resources in it. After that it can be provisioned again. Here are some steps that you can take to reset your PowerApps portal.
To reset PowerApps portal, follow the below steps:
- Login to PowerApps.
- After login, click on Apps from the left menu.
- All PowerPlatform Apps will be listed along with the PowerApps Portal App.
- Now click on the context menu of the portal app and click on Settings. The right-side Portal settings panel will open. Now click on the Administration tab from the right panel settings. You can also change your portal name directly from here.
- The PowerApps Portal Admin center will open. From the left menu, click on Manage Dynamics 365 Instance.
- Click on Update Dynamics 365 Instance.
- The pop-up will open, fill up the information to reset the portal instance and click on ok.
- Confirm the submission by clicking on the Submit button in the confirmation pop-up.
- After submitting the request, the portal instance will reset based on new configurations.
The update might take a while after you select Submit.
That’s all! After resetting your portal. Stay connected for more updates.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.