PowerApps Portal lets you customize your base URL based on the resources and brand requirements. For example, if you set example-cp1.microsoftcrmportals.com as the base URL when configuring the portal, you can change it to example-cp2.microsoftcrmportals.com as per your requirement.
If you want to change base URL of Dynamics 365 portal, here’s what you should do:
– Open PowerApps Portals admin center.
– From the left side menu, Go to Portal Actions -> Change base URL.
– A ‘Change base URL’ pop-up will open.
– In the pop-up, add a new base URL for your Dynamics 365 portal and click on the Change URL button. (It will take some time to change the base URL.)
– Once you change the base URL of your portal, the older URL will no longer be accessible. Users can access the portal with the new base URL.
This is it! Hope it helps you. For more such updates, stay connected.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.