SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress
Any ready-to-deploy CRM is built with the concept to provide a building block. You add your business logic and it can deliver magical results for your business. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal is a similar building block to host and lay foundation of what could be a game-changer for your business through a self-care portal, a partner portal, a supplier network - you define the use case. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal works as a perfect conjunction between businesses and their end users. Now, that end user could be customers, channel partners, affiliates, suppliers or may even be your employees. Our plugin is built with the concept to create a secure and managed gateway for your business to provide access of your CRM to the end users.
CRMJetty powered SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress takes its functionality, beyond the orthodox features of CRM. We develop portals that expand the overall scope of SugarCRM for the end users and the businesses.
Why Choose SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal?
- Data security matters to any business - especially an enterprise. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin provides a secure method to provide this access in a secure manner to your customers, suppliers, partners, affiliates, and other required stakeholders.
- SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal gives a single door interaction point to your customers for all their requests, complaints or queries.
- It is a custom solution that has all the tools for businesses to execute an efficient business relationship practice.
- It expedites the processing cycle for customer resolutions by providing a customer operable connection system to check and manage their data.
- SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal replaces emails or call with a transparent and easy-to-track ticketing system.
- Ease of use with a simplified interface backed by WordPress user-friendly UX/UI.
- Maintain all the accounts along with the documents accessible in all majorly useful formats.
- WordPress is an online, open source and feature-rich CMS. It allows you to customize your portal pages as well as add custom look and feel to your portal.
Features for SugarCRM & WordPress Backend
- SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal has an in-built capacity to ensure that you have the control over the access to the specific CRM modules to the individual portal user. This will allow you to ensure that there is open access to the CRM modules to any set of portal users.
- For an enterprise business, we understand the large scale of portal users any SugarCRM instance may have. Therefore, the task of providing and managing the access to the CRM modules must be as easy as click of a button. In order to execute this task, the Admin requires to assign the individual user to assigned set of groups. And, then the Admin can configure the rights shared with the individual groups.
Frontend Features for End Users
Secure Single Sign-in
- Built with safety firewalls, SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal allows your customers to login safely and securely. It has single sign-in process for WordPress account users to log into the portal.
- Direct Sign-up is supported for new users on the portal. SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress verifies new users with their credentials. If a customer already exists in the system with same inputs, then different credentials would be requested from the user.
- After signing-up, user can also access the SugarCRM Customer Portal with their WordPress user account with single sign-in.
Why SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- CRMJetty crafted SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal offers customized solutions that suffice all the needs of your customers at quickest and easiest.
- We deliver ready-to-use scalable SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal with a user-friendly interface. They connect you with your thousands of customers while feeding them with a rich customer experience. You can also customize the portal as per your industry preferences.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store any data from your CRM. It simply connects your SugarCRM with WordPress. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Points To Note
In order for the SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your SugarCRM instance and WordPress is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty
- If you are installing Portal, then make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on SugarCRM or WordPress. If there is any, then you should uninstall that plugin first.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
v4.0 to v5.2
Community Edition 6.5. * to 6.5.26
Professional Edition 6.5.* to 9.0.0
Enterprise Edition 6.5.* to 9.0.0