SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress
SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal empowers you with a unified interface for your end customers, partners or suppliers. You can deploy this feature packed SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal solution to enhance the business reach and profitability.
Why Choose SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal?
- To provide an organized communication channel to your customers, partners, vendors
- To provide a self-serving interface to your business stakeholders
- To leverage the space for private quotes and personalized or bulk promotions
- To minimize the delay in resolving critical problems of customers
- To provide real-time informative updates for better customer engagement
- To be able to customize the look and functionality as per the business needs
Frontend Features for End Users
Secure Single Sign-in
- You can have safe and secure portal login for the customers. It has a single sign-in for the default WordPress user account and for your SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal.
- A new user can directly sign-up from the portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with the same username and email address before. If no such user exists in the system, then a new user will be created in WordPress and SugarCRM Contacts module.
- Once signed-up from SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal, the end-user can directly login to the portal and can also access his WordPress Account without having to login again.
All Default Modules Supported
Any Custom Module Supported
- The CRM default modules that have a relationship with the Contact in the CRM, can be enabled for Portal. The portal will also support the custom relationship between the module and Contact.
Access Knowledge Base
- Custom modules in the CRM with a relationship with the Contact module can be enabled in the portal. It will support the custom relationship established in the CRM as well.
- Knowledge Base shows all the articles that are available to your customers. They will be able to access knowledge base articles based on categories or search them.
- Knowledge base is accessible without logging in.
- With the feature of Case Deflection in SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal, your end users will be able to serve themselves just by typing out their queries.
- Once you enable this feature from the backend, your portal users will be able to search the query first rather than adding a case into the system.
- Case deflection feature will lessen the burden from your support team. Moreover, it will also give you a clearer picture of their productivity by eliminating the need to solve tasks related to repetitive questions.
- Portal Users can create proposals in the portal. They can select products from the catalog, set the quantity and send a proposal to the admin.
- Portal also enables customers to search products. They can request for products that are not enlisted in the catalog.
- Until the admin does not accept the proposal, its status will appear as pending. When the admin sees the proposal, they can either reject it or convert it into a quote.
- Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the SugarCRM backend. Customers can set preferences about the modules they want on the dashboard.
- Customers can view charts for cases and quotes module to know their status.
- Customers can also search globally from the SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal or can select the module from a drop down to search from any specific module.
- Admin can select products from the CRM and make them visible in the portal.
- These products will be visible to the product users in the frontend along with its details.
Calendar View for Modules
- You can view and manage Calls, Meetings and Tasks directly in the Calendar of the portal.
Access Related Panels
- You can see panels that are related to each module with it, rather than switching between modules, to get an overview.
- Customers can get updates for the latest actions performed with the help of notifications.
- Customers will get notified if a new record is created, status is changed or any comments/attachments are added by admin.
- Customers can set notification preferences from the portal itself.
- Customers can filter the notification list based on type of notification, select specific module or choose any specific duration.
Multisite & Multi-domain Support
- With multisite support, you can provide access to the portal to the end users of your WordPress multisite. So the end user of all the domains of your multisite installation can access the portal.
- Having a global customer base is not a new thing anymore. Serving your customers in their known languages adds to customer satisfaction.
- In our latest updates, we have added multi-language support across the SugarCRM WordPress customer portal to help you serve your customers better.
- You can select the languages and add messages in a specific language from the backend which will be reflected on the portal, providing a better experience to your customers.
Features for SugarCRM & WordPress Backend
- SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal provides a feature to manage SugarCRM Modules accessibility for Portal users based on account or contact relationship. You can restrict the access for specific modules to a specific set of customers. Therefore, the access rights provided to the end users can be on the “need to access” basis.
- In order to manage the access controls for portal users, we have also developed the functionality to assign portal users to a user group. Therefore, the activity of providing rights and overall management of the activity is not extremely tedious to the admin.
Generate Mass Credentials
- While you setup and host your portal using SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin, you would have a bulk of end users that need to have login credentials.
- You have these users created, and they exist in your CRM already. All that the Admin needs to do is generate mass credentials in the CRM, pull these records and export them in a CSV file. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal gives you the functionality to convert these contacts to portal users by importing the CSV file into your WordPress account. Later, you simply have the option to email these users with their portal credentials.
Map Fields and Layouts Dynamically
- Fields and layouts in the modules can be enabled and arranged dynamically to appear in the portal from the backend with less effort. The data entry from the portal to the CRM happens in real time.
WordPress Back End Configurations
- You can name the portal, upload a logo, set number of records to be displayed on the page, etc. You can also configure display options such as theme color and calendar module colors.
- Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full-width page template according to your WordPress theme.
- Additionally, customers can also add their profile picture using SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal. And these are just the features that come without any developer level customizations.
Configure Any Custom Modules
- You can configure custom modules in the portal backend that are already made in the CRM. Now no need to spend extra just to configure a custom module in the portal.
Why SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- Extend your CRM advantage:
Unlike other customer portal options, SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress is built to extend the functionalities of your CRM. It is integrated with SugarCRM and uses WordPress for customer management.
- Customizable : anything anytime!
As it is integrated with SugarCRM, you can customize the features as you require. Or, if you wish to upgrade the front-end of the portal, you can do so using the WordPress admin. So, you can customize as per the industry or any of the unique requirements you may have.
- Data Security: a priority concern
Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our database. It simply connects your SugarCRM with WordPress. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access.
- No Hidden Charges & on-time support
There are no hidden charges in our portal after the initial purchase. We also provide on time support if you ever face issues, or want to add customizations to it.
Points To Note
In order for the Sugar CRM WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your SugarCRM instance and WordPress is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty
- If you are installing Portal, then make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on SugarCRM or WordPress. If there is any, then you should uninstall that plugin first.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
6.5.* to 6.5.26
7 to 10.1
7 to 10.1