Having details of your users like for how long they used the CRM, the time of login, logout, current active users, etc. can help a business. The session details are also required when you report any issues related to the product to support teams for troubleshooting. Here is a step by step guide on how to get the session details in PowerApps as well as in Dynamics 365 CRM.
To get session details in PowerApps follow the below steps:
- Login to PowerApps.
- After login, select the appropriate environment from the top menu.
- Now click on the gear icon from the top menu to open settings, then click on Session settings.
- The Power Apps session details will open in which all the session-related information and organization-related information will be available.
To get session details in Dynamics 365 follow the steps below:
- Login to Dynamics 365.
- After login, from the top-right menu click on the gear icon and then click on About.
- The Dynamics 365 information pop-up will open. You can find session details and other organization details in the pop-up.
That’s it! We hope this article helps you find the session details of your users in Power Apps and/or Dynamics 365 CRM.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.