With Advanced Filter you can configure each Entity List in Dynamics 365 Portal to manage and streamline the entities efficiently. You can have the entities managed and access them easily through PowerApps Portal.
To configure the advanced filter follow the below steps:
- To configure the advanced filter, log in to https://make.powerapps.com and click on Apps from the left menu.
- Now from the list of Apps, click on the Portal Management App context menu and click on Play to open Portal Management App.
- The Portal Management App will be open. Now click on Lists from the left menu under the Content Section.
- Now open a list in which you want to configure an advanced filter. i.e. Customer – Service Case List.
- In the list detail form, you will find the Metadata Filter section. Under this section, enable the filter by checking the checkbox and select Orientation and provide the filter button label.
- Under the Filter section, you can configure different filters like below:
- Text Filter
- Attribute Filter Set
- Lookup Set
- Range Filter Set
- Dynamic Picklist Set
- Dynamic Lookup Set
- FetchXML Filter
- After filter configuration, save the record and the filter will be available as per the configuration in the portal entity list.
- Note: If the filter will not reflect on the portal side then clear the portal cache and recheck.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.