You are requested to go through our Support Policy before initiating any complaint.
It can be difficult to work around extensions of different technologies. So if you have a difficulty related to a particular technology, we would advise not to come up with a support ticket. You can visit the official website of that specific technology and find all your answers related to that technology.
1. General Guidelines
1.1 Issues Due to Version Change
We understand that there can be issues due to the version change of a particular technology. It is often observed that whenever there are such upgrades, its structure goes through drastic changes and can lead to destroying your extension. During such times, we will try our best to help you at the earliest. However, it takes longer than expected sometimes. So we would request you to be patient and wait until we make the plugin compatible.
1.2 Secure Credential Management
CRMJetty Support team might ask for FTP and Admin Panel details from you. We ask for these details as we need to go through your product (extensions/add-ons) to understand, identify and find a solution to your problem. During such times, we would want you to trust us as we have been working with the customer service industries for over a decade and maintain good records. Your data remains absolutely confidential and we never share your details with anyone at any point of time.
Once we close your request, we completely delete the records of your credential from our database.
1.3 Chargeable Support Services
CRMJetty provides 3 months of free support for all the paid extensions/plugins. As a part of our support services, we will answer questions related to our products, fix the errors/bugs and make sure that our product works exactly the way we have promised it should.
There’s no free support for customizing our product to make it compatible to your business needs. So for a support of such nature would be chargeable. If there are any issues due to third party conflicts, we would not be able to resolve these issues within the standard support services.
When there is a bug, error, flaw or failure in your live system and it leads you to get an unexpected result, we consider it as the error of CRMJetty. However, if the bug is not because of CRMJetty and is a technology/third party confliction bug; then we would charge a fee to fix that error, failure, mistake or bug.
1.4 Issues Faced During The Purchase
Payments made on www.crmjetty.com could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
Payments Could Fail Due To The Following Reasons:
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between www.crmjetty.com and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn’t be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on www.crmjetty.com currently.
- In any of the above cases, you may get in touch with our Support team for the reversal of your Payment. Alternatively, you may also get in touch with your bank or payment provider and request for the reversal.
Note: If your payment is still processing, you will see a "We haven’t received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet". In such cases, do not attempt paying a second time unless you’re sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we’ll refund your extra payment within a few days.
CRMJetty Support team will ensure that your money is not withheld at our end and will provide support in getting your withheld money back into your account. In case you wish to proceed with your purchase, you may require to initiate the transaction again in most such occurrences.
If you want support from us or need to report bugs, feel free to email us at email@example.com, and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest. CRMJetty processes weekend emails on the next Monday (GMT+5:30) at the beginning of the week. We get back to the emails with our replies within 48 hours. However, it might take longer than that if we are backlogged. So we request you to have patience and we’ll definitely get back to you.
1.5 Before Reporting a Bug or a Query
We might not be able to answer "How Do I…?" extension/addon/plugin customization question. If you need help with customizing and modifying your product, we would request you to visit the Developers’ community or Community Forum of that particular technology wherein other customers offer help and feedbacks.
We request you to read the ’User Manual’ of each of our extensions and plugins and also find the link to the documentation and video tutorial for each one of them. (if available)
For more questions, you can visit the FAQs page related to each product and it is sure to help you.
2. Support for WordPress Products
- Our CRM Portals are not compatible with WordPress.com platform.
- Our plugins will work default WordPress structure and any default theme perfectly. We do provide installation services for our extension/plugin in which we will make the extension/plugin compatible with the default WordPress theme. If there is any third-party plugin or custom theme installed on your website, which conflicts with our plugin then we do provide service to make them compatible at an additional cost.
- If a portal dependent third-party services updates their version/API and it affects the existing features of the plugin, we will:
- Provide a free update
- Provide paid support if you need it on urgent basis
- If our plugin does not work for the latest version of WordPress/Woocommerce, we will make the plugin compatible at no additional cost.
- In the event of any customization present in your existing plugin, we would strictly recommend you to get in touch with us prior to installing the automated updates. We would need to manually configure these updates due to the customization present at an additional cost.
3. Our Free Support Services do not include the following:
- Compatibility check between the technology and other software packages
- Error correction caused during buyer installation with third party confliction
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade
- Modules/themes customization
- Product integration troubleshooting
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developer’s consultation
- Product version update with different module or theme
4. Before You Submit A Ticket, Always Remember To:
- Share your order ID
- Share your website URL
- Mention the name of the product
- Share details about the Product Version
- Provide as much information as possible about your issue
- Provide screenshots of the error(s)
- If you have installed other extensions, mention about them
5. Customization Terms & Conditions
- Customization will remain the same as discussed, excluding any further changes or additional changes. Any such changes will be considered as a new project and will be quoted separately.
- All types of customization support will be available for one month only, which starts from the date of delivery of the project. For further support you must extend the support period, which will attract additional cost.
- Customization cost will not include any existing extension installation or exchange of the extension (if it’s not quoted in the project cost).
- During project customization, it is suggested not to edit or change any of the files and keep the backup with you in case you make any changes in the files/folder/database/setting and do inform us (if we’re working on the project or if your support period has not lapsed).
- If during/after the customization you change the template and if things go wrong we will not be responsible for this.
- All the communication will take place through email. We can discuss on skype once in week or month (we don’t encourage screen sharing and remote desktop) if need be.
- Customization cost will not include any free consulting outside the scope of the project.
- In case you make any changes by yourself or by your team and it goes wrong then we will not be responsible for that even during support period of the module or project
Kindly note that we are unable to provide support through remote desktop or screen sharing means. In order for us to resolve your queries, we would kindly request you to share the required login details to provide access. You may choose to create a temporary password to provide this access.
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime during the live chat. If you have any issue pertaining to the module or any technical query, feel free to write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of a detailed query pertaining to the cost of customization or any other sales related inquiry, get in touch with us anytime - email@example.com.
You can initiate live chat with us during the below given hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (GMT + 5:30)
In case we do not respond promptly on the chat, please leave us a message or email us and we’ll get back to you.
We have the rights to bring changes to the above-given Support Policy without any prior notice.