Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress
Our Customer Portal empowers you with a flexible solution that can be scaled easily according to your business needs and also allows you to provide restricted and secure access of CRM data to your customers.
Total Data Security
Salesforce Wordpress Customer Portal uses Standard APIs from Salesforce to get the data out of CRM to display through WordPress without storing the data on the client side thereby eliminating any concerns of data security with WordPress and operations can be effectively managed.
Exclusive Page Builder
Now provide the data the way you want with Gutenberg block editor along with our custom-built Salesforce portal blocks.
No Coding Required
Build pages in a matter of minutes using our easy-to-use blocks. No coding expertise required.
Drag and Drop Builder
Finalize the layout, select the block, drag and drop on the page, preview, and hit publish!
Portal menu + WordPress menu = seamless operations for you.
Why Choose Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal?
- An efficient way to offer Portal services to your customers, partners, affiliates, vendors, volunteers and donors etc.
- Ideal way to fine tune the business through Salesforce Customer Portal
- To reduce operational costs and improve productivity
- To leverage the space for private quotes and personalized or bulk promotions
- To minimize the delay in resolving critical problems of customers
- To be able to customize the look and functionality as per the business needs
Frontend Features for End Users
- Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress provides you with a safe and secure portal that prepares your customers with a well-protected sign in.
- For new users, the portal allows direct sign-up feature, where they can provide inputs and start accessing the portal. Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal verifies the credentials provided by the new users if it already exists in the system. If no such user exists in the system, then a new user will be created in the Salesforce Contacts module.
- Customers will get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility.
- WordPress admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal portal users to view them in their dashboard.
- Customers can also search globally from the portal or can select a module from drop down to search from any specific module.
Smart Case Deflection(Smart Self-Serve/Case Deflection)
- With the feature of Case Deflection in Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal, your end users will be able to serve themselves just by typing out their queries.
- Once you enable this feature from the backend, your portal users will be able to search the query first rather than adding a case into the system.
- Case deflection feature will lessen the burden from your support team. Moreover, it will also give you a clearer picture of their productivity by eliminating the need to solve tasks related to repetitive questions.
- With the Global Search option you can search within the portal in all the modules instead of just a single one. Apart from that there is also a Local Search option if you want to search something within a specific module. From the Object listing you can filter the view for a better overview.
Features for Salesforce & WordPress Backend
- Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal has built-in functionality to enable the CRM Admin to keep the complete control over who has access to what. Just like you have the functionality in the CRM, you require to manage the role based functionality for different user-groups. Our solution ensures it can be done without needing to write any scripts or have any manual effort.
- Using this feature, the Admin would be able to assign specific user-groups to the portal users at an individual level. Once the rights for these user-groups are defined, the Admin only needs to assign these groups to the portal users to limit the access to specific modules. These permitted group users can view, edit, create and delete that specific module in the portal as per the rights shared.
Generate Users in Mass
- Ideally, soon after hosting your Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal and also during specific business use cases, the Admin would require generating mass user credentials for the portal users. Using Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal, the Admin can generate credentials for the portal users in bulk.
- The Admin needs to identify the contacts from the CRM and generate their portal credentials, which will be sent to them via email. Users can use these credentials to sign in to the portal. All of this can be managed with a single click of a button.
Map Fields and Layouts Dynamically
- Fields and layouts in the modules can be enabled and arranged dynamically to appear in the portal from the backend with less effort. The data entry from the portal to the CRM happens in real time.
- With the Mass Setting feature you can change the labels and tooltips for each field with a few, easy steps. You can also set whether the field is Required, Read Only and Searchable from within this setting.
- This is the part where you would be managing the configurations to connect Salesforce with WordPress.
- We have added a feature here for “Operation Mode” for you to choose whether you would wish to connect WordPress with live or Sandbox instance of Salesforce.
WordPress Backend Configurations
- Customize your portal and the way your end users want to have it. Admin can change the name of the portal, set logo, change theme, arrange the page components and set different colors.
- Choose a standalone page template with its custom design. Users can also use a full width page template according to your WordPress theme.
- You can also restrict or provide access to portal users by enabling or disabling registration features.
Configure any Salesforce Object
- You can configure standard or custom objects in the portal backend that are already made in Salesforce. Now no need to spend extra just to configure a custom object in the portal.
Knowledge Base Add-on
Equipped with information helps leverage productivity without repetitive efforts and ultimately leads to less operational cost and more benefits.
Publish Knowledge Base Articles
SalesPort Knowledge Base Add-on provides you the list of knowledge base articles. Select the article which you want to publish and click on the “Publish Article” option.
Access Knowledge Base Articles
SalesPort provides you functionality to access knowledge base articles from portal. You just need to publish those articles from salesforce and it will be visible in the portal.
Why Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- Extend your CRM Advantage to Customers
Unlike other customer portal options, Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress is built to extend the functionalities of your CRM. It is integrated with Salesforce and uses WordPress for customer management.
- Enabling a better customer engagement
Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal manages your customer interaction in the easiest way. A single login can simplify all your customer relationship practices. Handle your customer engagement the way you want. Customize the portal and optimize its abilities to empower your customers to manage their workflow.
- Interface for Self-Service
Get rid of emails and calls with self-assistive portal supported by Salesforce.
- Customizable : anything anytime!
As it is integrated with Salesforce, you can customize the features as you require. Or, if you wish to upgrade the front-end of the portal, you can do so using the WordPress admin. So, you can customize as per the industry or any of the unique requirements you may have.
- Data Security: a priority concern
Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our database. It simply connects your Salesforce with WordPress. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access.
- No Hidden Charges & on-time support
There are no hidden charges in our portal after the initial purchase. We also provide on time support if you ever face issues, or want to add customizations to it.
Points To Note
In order for the Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your Salesforce & WordPress Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty.
- Your WordPress portal site must have an SSL Certificate.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on Salesforce or WordPress. If there is any then you should uninstall that plugin first.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
v4.0 to 5.5.0
Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, Performance, Professional (Note: If API is enabled)