Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress
There are a number of ways you can optimize your business processes using a CRM portal. You have opted for Salesforce as scalability and security are amongst your top priorities. You have invested heavily in deployment and integration of Salesforce through secure servers already. CRMJetty Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal plugin bridges WordPress and Salesforce to build a customer portal. The solution gets hosted on your secure servers. We have also added a number of enhanced functionalities to manage specific use cases to ensure the management of the portal and the portal users is easier for the Admin. Based on the default modules of the Salesforce, we have also taken the liberty to provide readily available features for your end users, too.
Why Choose Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal?
- It is one of the most secure and efficient methods to build a CRM portal for your customers, suppliers, partners, affiliates, even for your employees, and other stakeholders.
- CRMJetty developed Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal takes the functionality of your product to the next level. We leverage the basic Salesforce features and fine tune their use cases through the customer portal.
- Our WordPress based Salesforce Customer Portal reduces your operational costs by expediting the process and eliminating manual tasks with automation.
- WordPress is an online, open source and features rich CMS which allows you to customize your portal page layouts, translate your portal into multiple languages and give a unique look/feel to your portal.
Features for Salesforce & WordPress Backend
- Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal has built-in functionality to enable the CRM Admin to keep the complete control over who has access to what. Just like you have the functionality in the CRM, you require to manage the role based functionality for different user-groups. Our solution ensures it can be done without needing to write any scripts or have any manual effort.
- Using this feature, the Admin would be able to assign specific user-groups to the portal users at an individual level. Once the rights for these user-groups are defined, the Admin only needs to assign these groups to the portal users to limit the access to specific modules. These permitted group users can view, edit, create and delete that specific module in the portal as per the rights shared.
Frontend Features for End Users
- Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress provides you with a safe and secure portal that proceeds your customers with a well-protected sign in.
- For new users, the portal allows direct sign-up feature, where new users can provide inputs and start accessing portal. Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal verifies the credentials provided by the new users if it already exists in the system. If no such user exists in the system, then a new user will be created in Salesforce Contacts module.
Knowledge Base Articles
Publish Knowledge Base Articles
SalesPort Knowledge Base Add-on provides you the list of knowledge base articles. Select the article which you want to publish and click on “Publish Article” option.
Access Knowledge Base Article
SalesPort provides you functionality to access knowledge base articles from portal. You just need to publish those articles from salesforce and it will be visible in portal.
Why Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal manages your customer interaction in the easiest way. A single login can simplify all your customer relationship practices.
- Handle your customer engagement the way you want. Customize the portal and its optimize its abilities to empower your customers to manage their workflow.
- Get rid of emails and calls with self-assistive portal supported by Salesforce.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when it comes to CRM data, we are talking about critical information pertaining to your business. Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply enables Salesforce WordPress Integration. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Points To Note
In order for the Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your Salesforce & WordPress Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty.
- Your WordPress portal site must have an SSL Certificate.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on Salesforce or WordPress. If there is any then you should uninstall that plugin first.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
v3.6.1 to v5.1.1
Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, Performance, Professional (Note: If API is enabled)