Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal Pricing
$333/month (Billed Annually)
No Revenue Sharing
Secure & Stable Product
Lifetime Free Support
Lifetime Free Updates
What is customer portal and how is it useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative. Customer portal enhances the customer relationships by providing them with the information around the clock.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with a single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide a live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personalized live demonstration from our experts in your time zone and according to your convenience. Click Here for a free demo. We look forward to hear from you.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @https://www.crmjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
Can I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it? If yes, are there any charges for the transfer?
Yes, you can transfer the license. And no, there are no charges for the transfer.
Can CRMJetty customize the portal according to my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide free installation service.
Is there any limit to grant access to Portal Users?
No. There is no user restriction for granting portal access.
Does your portal store any data on CMS server?
No. Our product does not store or fetch any kind of data on CMS server. It is secure on your CRM server and our solution just provides interface to the end users with secure access.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes, it supports custom modules of CRM having Contact to object, 1 to N relationship.
Do I need to provide any additional details to add custom module?
No. You can enable/disable any object from CRM itself.
What are the details required to make a connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make a connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
Does it only support HTTPS?
Yes. As per Salesforce Standards, your Portal must have a valid SSL.
Points To Note
In order for the Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your Salesforce & WordPress Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty.
- Your WordPress portal site must have an SSL Certificate.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on Salesforce or WordPress. If there is any then you should uninstall that plugin first.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
- Panel wise layout setting in Edit/detail view of forms
- Control to sync the layouts from CRM to Portal
- Data preserve on up-gradation of the portal plugin
- WPML addon support with 1.0.0
- Big fixing and minor structure changes
- Multi Language support from WordPress side
- Allow Portal users to Close/Reopen the cases
- Advanced Form management with conditional logic on fields
- Portal pages segregation
- Minor bug fixing
- Object wise page support
- Advanced Field Management
- Advanced Filter support on the portal side
- Portal compatibility with Person Account
- Standard & Custom object support with CRUD
- Custom relationships support
- Enable Product selection on Opportunity and Order object
- Minor Bug Fixing
- Drag and Drop Exclusive Page Builder
- Customer Portal Menu Customizer
- All WordPress Theme Supported
- Minor Security fixes
- ReCaptcha support on Portal side
- Security Upgrades
- Enabled Log tracking
- Implemented two factor authentication in Login
- UI/UX Enhancements
- Group wise layout setting in CRM.
- Email verification and user approval flow.
- Case deflection.
- Like or dislike solution options.
- Attachment with add case.
- API Calls optimizations
- Dynamic Layout Setting for Registration
- Bug Fixing
- Dashboard support in portal with recent activities and charts
- Addon Support for Knowledgebase articles
- Calls module Support
- Attachments Support
- Email notification to customers and CRM users for activities
- Customizable Profile layout in CRM
- Case Solutions Integration
- Ability to connect live and Sandbox Account in Wordpress admin
- Ability to disable/enable Portal registration to Wordpress admin
- PHP-7 Support
- Security Bug Fixing
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (view/add/update/delete)
- Ability to provide portal access to already created CRM contacts from CRM
- Contract and Order module support to portal users
- Ability to search globally from all modules in portal
- SalesforcePort – Salesforce Customer Portal for WordPress is Released.
Salesport - Customer Portal for Wordpress
I highly recommend Salesport - A Customer Portal for Wordpress. It has provide us with a very functional Customer Portal allowing our customers to view order and tracking information and communicate with our Customer service team
Great customization work
CRMJetty's Salesforce portal is a great solution for my business. It has made our workflow smoother. During setup, their team was always accessible and great to work with!
SalesPort Customer Portal by AppJetty is highly recommended for anyone wanting to integrate WordPress and Salesforce beyond web-to-lead forms. I have been using SalesPort since September 2018 and find it to be a real gift for anyone seeking substantive WordPress/Salesforce integration without custom development. This is exactly what you want if you intend for customers to use the Portal without investing in a dedicated support team. In summary, SalesPort and AppJetty are essential to my ongoing WordPress/Salesforce integration efforts.
Amazing Customization & User-friendly Tool
We used BizTech's self-service portal for Salesforce to replace the outdated version that is part of classic Salesforce. My organization has a unique use in Salesforce and needed customization to make the portal function for us. Biztech was very accommodating to our requests for customization and worked with us to smooth out the process. BizTech was great for us to work with and the product is easy to use and functions well.