Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for WordPress
Stay connected with your customers at all times and make your connection a productive one through Microsoft Dynamics CRM - one of the most popular CRM tools! It brings a lot of convenience for your portal users as they can manage schedules, documents, cases, accounts and order sheet details with ease. Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal not only processes your database, but also keeps its detailed records. It is an ideal solution for a number of use cases such as - customer/client portal, partner portal, supplier/vendor portal, affiliates portal, account portal, and more.
Why Choose Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal?
- MS Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for WordPress provides single window solution for all customer interactions and assistance.
- It is a customizable solution that gives you the space to add useful features and eliminate the futile ones.
- Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal enables customers to connect with you online and manage their data quickly while having a better control over it.
- Communicate without hassle of emails or calls. Ticketing system saves a lot of your time.
- Work easily with better user interface that has new looks and smart navigation.
- Add all your CRM contacts to the Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal and manage them by assigning diverse roles.
Features for Dynamics CRM & WordPress Backend
- Create accessibility-based user groups and add contact to assign specific roles. A Portal User can have access only to the modules that are assigned to them in that specific group. Admin can create multiple groups and add contacts to them.
Frontend Features for End Users
- It is well protected and helps users with a secure sign-in process. New users can sign up directly from the Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal by adding their credentials. Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal verifies credentials given by the users to check if the user already exists in the system. If no such user exists in the system, then a new user will be created in Dynamics CRM Contacts module.
Why Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- CRMJetty designed customer Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal extends the basic functionality of MS Dynamics CRM and makes it a complete solution for businesses. It has organized and stacked elements on the dashboard besides its compact layouts. This enables users to operate the Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal with seamless navigation throughout the site.
- We offer portals that are ready-to-use and they work as a scalable solution for you. Admin just has to sign into the system and start managing their operations with a rich user experience.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. DynamcisCRM WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your DynamcisCRM with WordPress. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the DynamcisCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Points To Note
In order for the Dynamics CRM WordPress Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your Dynamics CRM Instance and WordPress is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by CRMJetty.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on Dynamics CRM or WordPress. If there is any, then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Not compatible with wordpress.com platform.
v4.0 to v5.0
2016(v8.0) and above