PortalNest: SuiteCRM Customer Portal
PortalNest is one of the advanced cloud portal solutions and is the customer relationship smartness that your organization needs. It brings optimum accessibility for your customers to manage their documents, invoices, accounts, cases and build active engagements with you. PortalNest is powered by cross platform technology. Hence, you can not only have a web portal but also Android and iOS application. Its centralized work processing makes your enterprise operations smooth, efficient, and error free.
Why Choose PortalNest: SuiteCRM Customer Portal?
- PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal creates a unified point of interaction for customers to connect with you for their complaints, questions, inquiries and requests.
- It offers you with a wide array of business tools to better your relationship with customers.
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal expedites your operations and brings an unmatchable efficiency with its seamless functioning.
- Step beyond the “Between the Office Timings” approach and empower your customers with mobile app to raise tickets anytime and anywhere.
- User-friendly interface that delivers superior user experience with simplicity.
- Maintain your CRM contacts as portal users and documents in useful formats.
Features for PortalNest: SuiteCRM Customer Portal
User Creation & Access
- Admin can create a user and give them an access to the portal settings so that they can handle responsibilities independently and reduce your workload.
- You can assign these users with the rights to make several portal configurations. As a part of these settings, user can change module/page layouts, enable/disable portal users and do much more...
- PortalNest provides the function to assign portal user group to contacts. You can define accessibility rights to a user group. Customers will have right to access only those modules, which are assigned to them.
- You can create multiple user group and assign diverse rights to different groups. This way, admin can assign access to the SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal as per the role.
Generate Mass Credentials
- Admin can generate mass credentials on the SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal. Existing CRM contacts can be converted into portal users.
- The generated credentials are sent to the Portal users via email so that they can see through it whenever they want.
Custom Page Layouts
- Set the layout of your pages according to your requirements. PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal offers specific layout to specific pages. You can add these layouts and edit or remove them as per your needs.
- Blocks are divided into two different categories, Element Block and Custom Block. Element blocks are static and would remain same throughout the pages. Whereas, Custom blocks will differ from pages to pages.
- You can set standard layout for mobile view.
Configure Module Layouts
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal allows you to customize layout for portal pages differently for every module. You can set up layouts in Listview, Detail View and in Edit View.
Frontend Features for End Users
- PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal comes with an intuitive and interactive user interface. Its user-friendly features help customers to easily operate and help themselves.
- Portal dashboard features users’ recent cases, documents and quotes. Users can access these modules on the go through dashboard.
- It provides information in chart form, which help users to quickly comprehend their operations.
- Dashboard enables users to run search on the portal.
Quotes, Contracts & Invoices
- PortalNest is a cloud Customer Portal solution and allows users to run their operations.
- They can view and download their quotes, contracts and invoices directly from the portal.
Manage CRM Records
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal enables customers to add, delete and update records from the portal.
- These changes get automatically reflected in the CRM. Which means, users can get an access to different portal modules at once using the single pane display.
- As the interface of our portal is extremely user-friendly it help users to add records in the CRM or display the ones they have added from the CRM.
- Whether you want to see what schedules you have in next month or you want check the slot available next week, everything is easy with calendar. PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal provides a systematic way for you to manage your calls and meetings in calendar view.
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal also works as a platform for businesses to share knowledge with their customers. Admin can upload the article or study material about their products.
Why PortalNest: SuiteCRM Customer Portal is the Right Choice for You?
- CRMJetty crafted SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal is customized solution available with Mobile application. It helps businesses to suffice complex customers needs in the most convenient way.
- PortalNest is a ready-to-use scalable customer relationship solution that runs on its own. It is a cloud Customer Portal solution that offers exclusive features for your customers to work in the most efficient way.
Points To Note
For the PortalNest: SuiteCRM Customer Portal to be installed accurately, and work as per the described functionality, below requirements must be met.
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM for installation.
- Check that your SuiteCRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- If you are installing Portal, make sure that no older version of the plugin is already installed on PortalNest: SuiteCRM Customer Portal. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
v7.4.* to v7.10.4
How to Set-up?
Once you have completed the Product Purchase, you would require to install package on your CRM. You can also share credentials with us and we will install and configure same for you.
It will take 2-3 business days to setup your desktop portal. Once done, we will send an email with portal credentials.
- You need to connect your CRM with your portal from portal admin and follow necessary steps to enable portal for your customers.
- The flow will setup default data for you so it will guide you further change as well.
- In order for us to setup your mobile app, we would need your inputs and source file for the logo.
- Post adding your brand identity in your mobile app, we will test the app for a set of use cases.
- Once completed, we will share the app file with the you to be submitted to Google Play and App Store.
- If you want us to submit the app on marketplaces, we would need login credentials and marketing collateral from your end.
- In case there are concerns from marketplace with respect to coding, we will rectify the issue from our end. You might have to take care of other issues.
Once the demo product setup is completed, we will arrange a training call for explaining the ins and outs of the product. We will explain you the whole system and its workflow in our training.
Once all the setup process is completed, you are good to go to connect directly with your customers.